Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4796

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

"Well because I said something that goes against the promise you made with the little girl did I not? It was rude of me to say it." Ivory still did not look at Haruka as she was embarrassed and ashamed of herself for having been rude or at least she thought she had been.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4782

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Mr. Alcotte blinked once and he chuckled very amused. "Ah, it is alright. Your opinions as well as others count more than my own." Haruka pushed his glasses up in silence as he smiled in blank comfort.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Ivory doesn't glance towards Haruka but nods in response though she still felt ashamed and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Mr. Alcotte seemed to look to Ivory in concern but didn't say anything after a while, in all honesty he didn't know what he could say since Ivory was different from the people he interacted with. She was very new from all the other people he had talked with, Haruka was actually glad since new people always made things interesting at times. Taking up his suit case, Haruka seemed to pat her on the head out of random. "There is no need to feel hurt by what you had said. It came from your thoughts as well as your heart and I do not hate you for it."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Ivory's eyes slightly widen and she looks towards Haruka with head tilt to the side in surprise. "...Really?" she asks with a low voice though it was obvious she was surprised and unsure if what she said was really alright.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Mr. Alcotte chuckled after saying. "Really, as real as how I hate the book right now about hand made cures for eyesight right about now." Haruka's eyes narrowed at the book and he shook his head obviously annoyed but he smiled to Ivory showing his proof of not being mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Ivory blinks then smiles gentle, not faintly but a real gentle smile with her eyes closed in relief. She opens her eyes then looks towards the book for the eyesight, "... Will that book actually work?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm

"Doubt it." Mr. Alcotte said this dully and his expression was a rather priceless one of anger and annoyance. "If it works I'll be amazed." Haruka glanced to Ivory and he smiled with his eyes closed.

(^^ I have to go. xD Byes!)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm

(Aw, Buh bye! ^_^)

Ivory covers her mouth and laughs softly while she nods.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Mr. Alcotte picking up on her laughter chuckled silently and in a friendly manner, he couldn't help but chuckle at Ivory for she was having fun which also puts him in a good mood which may lead to him having fun. "If all girls were like you, there would be no such thing as war and horrible endings in fairy tales."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Ivory stops laughing and then turns her gaze towards the ground and her voice turns cold, "... The only reason I am like this is because of those things though..."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 am

Mr. Alcotte listened to her and taking off his white gloves and his hat he lays them all on his arm and he frowned lightly to Ivory. "My dear you are something else, you are very strong." Haruka just said that to see what kind of response he would get out of her and waiting he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Ivory blinks at Haruka for several moments as her face turned a slight red for a moment before it quickly disappeared and Ivory smiles gently at Haruka, "..." She didn't know what to say to Haruka's comment so she just decided to smile and stay quiet though her mind was filled with the question as to why her face felt hot a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6