Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4775

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) Empty
PostSubject: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Mr. Alcotte was walking along in the village with his usual attire of being shady and most people looked at him in awe due to not only his shadyness but how he looked like he came from another country. Stopping infront of stand he placed his suit case down which of course he always carries for well it held everything for the road much like a traveling bag. Discarding his hat from his face he asks the women about letters, for this is mail stand which of course he likes to check if he has mail. Even if it was just junk mail.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4789

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Ivory steps silently on the ground carefully to not make any sounds since she does not enjoy being in a place with large crowds of people. She tugs her hood down while mumbling to herself about being glad it was cloudy today. She wants to get through of the town as quickly as she could before the clouds let the sun go once again since she doesn't want to be hurt anymore than she already was. Her gaze glues itself to the ground while her thoughts race as to when the time her thirst would kick in and she would need to exchange her blood.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Mr. Alcotte did not get any mail which made him sigh in a rather blunt way, how he hated not getting mail. Finding things to do was hard enough it would seem, glancing to the side he saw a figure who was walking along and seemed very shady much like himself. Rubbing his chin with his left gloved hand he couldn't help but be curious, and here he thought that he was the only one. Nodding to the stand employee he gave his thanks to them for letting him know he didn't have any mail and now needed to restock his suit case's items.

Mr. Alcotte picked up his hat and suit case and decided to follow the other character of shades for he thought that this person was indeed a dangerous one, then again most of the time his thoughts on these matters were at times wrong. Falling back a bit he used his sensory skill to listen to the characters steps while blending in with the crowd only so little.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Ivory glances back having the feeling that she was being watched rip through her body. Her eyes widen in horror as to why she would have such a feeling. She wasn't doing anything wrong was she? or was it someone from there ...? Ivory shakes her head rapidly trying to shake off the thought as she quickens her pace. Her own steps soon become a rhythm to her and the only thing keeping her nerves in check though how long would it last?
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Mr. Alcotte noticed that the figure began walking faster and he couldn't help but smirk following faster which wasn't much of a problem. Chases like this is what kept his mind off things that were rather important and his hat did give him shade from anything hot like the suns rays if by a little. Skillfully he walked through the people without knocking anyone over and he was glad that he was a butler or use to be one for they were quite capable of agility and maybe cunning?. Calling himself this did make him smirk under his hat and finally he was so close to the figure that he wrapped his free arm around the figures neck in a gentle hold.

"What is another shady character walking through the village? Is this a sign of a attack soon to occur?" Mr. Alcotte smirked still as his eyes looked to the hooded figure and his glasses seem to hide his eye color but it was temporary and his right arm held the suit case which held such value to him.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Ivory's eyes get glazed over with pure terror as she watched the arm lace around her neck. Even though the hold was gentle, it was all the same and Ivory's nerves were breaking from fear. The rhythm that was keeping her in check was gone and she didn't know what else to do plus the voice did not help. Too scared to speak, Ivory stayed quiet not answering the other though her body was shaking rapidly from fear.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Mr. Alcotte felt the figure shaking in fear and he frowned a little in confusion with added in guilt. Scaring people seem to be his thing and he didn't like it at times. Letting go of the person neck he walked around to where he was infront of the person and his guess was now, maybe this was a child?. Thinking this he got on one knee and pushed his hat off just a bit to show his face as he looked up to the others face. Concerned he smiled just a small bit for he wanted to show he ment no harm. "I am terribly sorry for scaring you, it was not my intention in doing so. This is actually a first time I have seen someone else just as shady as me and vice versa. Let me apologize by taking you shopping, do you like toys?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Ivory stares at the man's face since he could see her's showing her pale appearance and tarnished skin across her forehead though it was hidden mostly behind her dark bangs though her eyes remain full to the rim with terror and the shaking did not stop. She still did not answer him though the thought of him thinking of her as a child is fault of her shaking. It was nineteen years old and scared of anyone though she had a right to, didn't mean she should be.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Mr. Alcotte didn't know what to say as the child or so he guessed child remained silent. How would he make this child less scared of him and as he looked around in question he frowned with his eyes closed before standing up and he lifting his suit case and adjusting his hat he looked to the many stands and then he asked with his left finger up as he grinned lightly. "Do you like ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Ivory continues to shake from fear though she shakes her head to reply to the man. She was still too shaken to speak to the man and her nerves were repairing themselves shown easily in her eyes as the fear in them slowly fades away. She might be losing her sense of fear but she would still remain caution around this man no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Mr. Alcotte blinked once upon her reply and he sighed with his eyes closed. Guilt was indeed his demon, how he hated to make people uncomfortable. Doing this unintentionally was something he felt was his flaw. After a moment or two he looked to the side and bit the inside of his lip for he thought for a moment. What could this child possibly want or more so wanted. "Do you want some money?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Ivory's eyes widen then she shakes her head quickly. She was extremely stunned to his question and couldn't believe someone would actually ask it. She bits her lip as she glances up towards the sky then quickly steps to the right as some sunlight breaks through the clouds near her. She stares at the lit up area shaking once again. It was clear she was shaking more from the sun than the man.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Mr. Alcotte noticed the sudden reaction and he blinked and he smirked trying to hide the frustration he was faintly showing and after a moment or two he placed his left hand over to location which was most likely a alleyway which was well shaded and he asked rather interested then again he was saying this to her. "Would you like to go over there?"

Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Ivory looks to the man then towards the sky as the clouds block the sun once again then she shakes her head lightly and responds in a low voice, "... No..." She tugs her hood down once more while stepping out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Mr. Alcotte heard the voice for the first time and he chuckled with his eyes closed. Upon hearing this voice he had now figured out that he had made a grave mistake, this child was not at all a male but more of a female. Taking in that knowledge did lead him to smirk but in a rather laid back manner as he held the front part of his hat down. "My sincerest apologies. I thought that you were a boy child but I can now see that I made a mistake. You are a girl more so a grown one."

Mr. Alcotte glanced to the side and his pocket watch rang once which made him blink once and his glasses shine hid his eyes as well as the eye color. "I'm late!" Grasping a hold of his hat as he walked faintly fast to make sure it still remained but letting go once it was secure enough and he grabbed the girls hand as he ran half skipped through the crowd for he was making his way to the market a rather small stand of a market.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Ivory's eyes widen in terror from being touched. She has never liked being touched but she remained calm enough to not shake since she knew his man did not know of her dislike of being touched. She just let him pull her to wherever he was intended to go while remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Mr. Alcotte's eyes gleamed rather pleased looking at all the new items and pulling out his pocket watch and tapping the top of it turned it off. Looking at the clock he made sure the time was right and inside the watch was a picture of his 'Mistress' from long ago and he smirked to the faint memories which will never happen again as he closes it. Putting his suit case on the stand right after putting his pocket watch back in his pocket and opening it he took out a list and handed it to the employee behind the stand who looked rather stunned by this man known as Haruka Alcotte. "Excuse me sir, I would like all 25 items which are on this list and as you get them together I'll be adding more probably later as I look at you valuables."

Grinning to the stunned employee he looked to the girl in a side glance and pointed to the items on the table. "Want something my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Ivory glanced to the items on the table and she shakes her head in reply. "No thank you..." Her voice was weak and low but she didn't shake showing she wasn't extremely scared anymore though with her constant glances around the area she did not feel right out safe. Then again, she never felt safe anywhere anymore.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Mr. Alcotte scracthed the side of his head giving him that look of awkwardness, what could he do to make things comfortable for the girl to where she could have fun. Glancing to the employee seeing him get the requested items he took up a necklace with diamond encrested designs and he smirked holding it up to the girls neck. To what he remember from his 'Mistress' she liked jewels of all kinds and would request him to hold it up around her neck to see if it suited her. Point being, Haruka thought that this girl was the same.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Ivory's facial expression is covered with confusion as the man held the jewels up to her neck. She did not understand why he was doing it nor did she know what the thing was he was holding up to her neck though it shined like the sun which caused her to move back slightly from fear. "... What are you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Mr. Alcotte placed the necklace down with his head down with words that would read, 'failed' over his head. Apparently, his guess was wrong and that led him to look at the employee rather interested to know if he was getting the right items before giving his response. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I thought you would like the necklace and so I wanted to see how it would look on you."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:29 pm

"..." Ivory glances to the item he placed down then looks back to the man in question, "... So what thing is called a 'necklace'...?" Ivory looks back to the necklace then glances behind her for a moment from hearing something but she sighs in relief when she sees it was a cat.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Mr. Alcotte looked to her and he grinned rather happy that he could tell her what a necklace was as he tapped it with his index finger. "A necklace is jewelry which most people love to where. It improves their looks so to say." Looking over again and nodding in response to the man behind the counter he took the bag and looked to the girl kindly. "Would you agree it would improve your looks?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Ivory's facial expression was laced with confusion as she tried to keep her attention on the man. He was now becoming her nerve calmer as her nerves were shaking once again from the cat that caused noise. "Sure, others, not really mine..."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Mr. Alcotte chuckled a little to that comment and paid for the items he had gotten and he took up the necklace but in a low hold so it wasn't reflecting the sun for he guessed that was why she flinched. He probably would to if he didn't have all of his clothes on right now. "Would like to hold it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next