Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm

North of town, Seymour stood at the highest point of the Rivendel clock tower. He stood at the edge, shading his eyes from the sun as he looked out over the incredible view of the town and far beyond. This clock tower was one of the only tall buildings in the town, and to search for his family, Seymour only found it right to start in high places. Behind him, in the balcony area above the actual clock face of the tower, were many shadows stretching along the dusty cabinets and other sorts of furniture along the makeshift room. Seymour's tail swished back and forth as he bent down, admiring the view of the streets below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 pm

The rushed movements within the streets had easily gotten to the young Vepran's nerves so she forced her way out into the nearest shadows. Her blood was racing with her pulse at an alarming rate, though it was normal for Ivory by now. She in a sight daze from her current state of the warmth of people surrounding from the parallel movements with one another. After a while, she pulls up her hood to shield her face and retreats into the shadows and remains there letting the rush of bodies move about. Her body ached from the new tarnished skin that was caused by the rays of the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 pm

"HELLO DOWN THERE!!!" Seymour called to the ant-like people below, but his voice did not carry far enough for the ears of anusia to catch, however, those of stronger senses, were another matter entirely. Unaware of whether they heard or not, Seymour waved jubiantly to the citizians below. He kept leaning forward as far as his balance would allow him to, which, inevitably, was pretty far. He had absolutely no fear of heights. By now a few people had noticed him, showing their awareness by surprised gasps and terrified screams. They thought he was a jumper. Pretty soon, everyone was spectating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm

The Vepran looks upwards towards the bright sky from the gasps and screams that were erupting from the growing crowd. They all had stopped their movements so the swarm of people was getting larger by the second causing her nerves to break down one by one though she tries to keep a cool head at the moment. Some of the color one her pale complexion disappears once she sees the creature on top of the tower... Was he going to jump or something...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Seymour cocked his head and perked his ears as he faintly heard a scream, but he could not determine why. Had he done something wrong? Seymour frowned in thought, and, doing what his experience as a performer told him to do. He calculated the fall, then hopped down, landing perfectly only a few feet below, on a flag pole. He then gingerly leaned forward onto his hands, lifting his feet down into the air as he grinned down at his audience below. He even laughed. He'd seen many heights before after all, from when he played with the acrobats in the circus, and felt no tension or risk in falling.

He certainly looked like a performer, wearing his circus uniform after all.

"I SAID: HELLO DOWN THERE!!!" He tried again, forgetting the whole reason he was up there in the first place.

People in the crowd were murmuring to one another, saying things like, "Should someone get him down?" While others were comfortable with the assumption that he was a professional, and simply became amused by his little act. They couldn't see how young of a child he was from such a height after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Ivory shivers from the erupting pain shooting throughout her body and she retreats into the shadow even further but still close enough to watch the scene before her unfold. Her dull eyes lighten slightly having heard the faint voice saying hello which she suspected belonged to the creature on top of the clock tower though she still had no idea why the creature was on top of the structure. If it was her... well... that would never happen to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Seeing as how the crowd's anxiousness remained unstirred, Seymour frowned, stretching back onto his feet and jumping sideways to a wall planter hanging at the very edge. Strained from his weight, it swung around and he went from there to a ledge below, which crumbled under his weight. With a panicked yelp, he plummeted towards the ground, where he then finally, and quite luckily, landed in a pile of hay.

Still shaken, he stumbled out of the hay, ears up, tail lashing about, trying to catch his balance. The crowd looked upon him with disgust, once their expressions of panic etched away like sand in the wind. They started throwing insults and sharp remarks at him, ganging up on the poor Hairan like he was a freak of nature. His eyes grew big and watery as he staggered back, looking for an escape, but couldn't. Given no choice, he pushed through the crowd, until he literally bumped into a new scent; a vepran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 pm

The young Vepran watches the scene take place though half of her mind was in a slight daze from the sudden rise in temperature in the shadows where she was stationed. Though she is forced out when a new body bumps into her causing her to let out a small yelp crossed with a silent screech of agony. Looking through her hair, she sees the culprit... the creature that was on top of the clock tower. Her complexion whitens even more when she hears the sounds of the people which was causing her nerves to cave in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Seymour stopped dead in his tracks as the woman's inhuman scent filled his senses. It wasn't something he understood, but his instincts were roaring in his ears... or was that his heartbeat? The mocking crowd were left completely forgotten as Seymour stared wide-eyed, yet not alarmed. He had no idea what she was, or who she was, just that they were in the same boat, "You're... different... like me." His ears perked straight up as he tried to catch the gaze under the woman's hair, and the crowd grew quiet, confused about the scene unfolding before them. Attention was being drawn towards the Vepran like a bridge from Seymour to her. The crowd was unsure of whether to be alarmed by the vacant expression on the young Hairan's face, only that the young woman was of particular interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 pm

The vepran begins to shake but only enough for the other creature to notice since he was close to her. Her nerves were breaking at an alarming rate and the moving stares did not at all so in response she can't help but let out a small silent screech of agony. Pain shoots up her spine once more and she steps away from the creature, not trying to get away from him but more of the constant stares of the crowd that was near them. She was far more scared of the people than the creature that had bumped into her... why? The creature felt harmless to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Call it instincts, or a sixth sense, but Seymour seemed to pick up on the woman's panic. His gaze drifted towards the people around them, and, emotions stirring in the young Hairan, he turned on them, "Get away! Can't you see your hurting her?"

People in the crowd exchanged confused glances, but didn't seem to understand.

"I said go!" He took a courageous step forward, but a brute of a man met him head on, shoving him back towards Ivory. He bumped into her, but shifted his weight away so he fell to the ground beside her. His face was pained, hurt by the behavior of the crowd, but also afraid.

"Heh, I bet she's a freak like him!" The brute said accusingly.

"When will you things learn you don't belong here?" Another called out, then murmurs began rippling through the crowd, among them something that sounded like "Let's get 'em!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:17 pm

That was it.
Her last nerve had broken from the brute's statement.

Ivory's facial expression turns cold but filled with horror, her skin whitens to a deadly degree and her shaking stops but it was easy to see she was in a panic. The adrenilne kicks in and the chemical races through her body without a second though she turns and sprints down the nearby alley way after grabbing the young creature's hand in a very light, gentle grip. She had no idea what on earth she was doing for her mind was gone at this point from the panic.

Her body was moving all on it's own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Seymour's eyes widened as the woman's hand wrapped around his and lightly pulled him away, of which he held no protest to. Only a few anusia's gave chase as the woman led her down the alley, and his ears laid flat as he as he took a sudden turn to the right, into another alley, the sudden tension on the girl's hand only slight, "This way!" Another turn here, and there, and suddenly there was a drop down in the alley, probably to a basement of a building or something. He pressed himself up against the walls, ears perked as he hoped the woman would do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Ivory moves into the shadows quickly without a word and she seems to blend in with the shadows perfectly. Her chest made no movement even though from all the quick movements they were making, she should have been panting yet the girl did not seem at all exhausted much less even slightly tired. She seemed more focus on the creature that she had helped without thinking though her mind was still gone at this point. Her nerves were slowly repairing themselves...

Though in the situation they were in, it was possible they would break again. Breaking twice in such a short time was not good for Ivory. Ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Seymour became completely stiff, all aside from the rapid beating of his heart as he strained to listen for their pursuers. Faintly, he could hear their voices and footsteps, and they hesitated, before moving on, their sounds becoming more and more faint. Once he felt safe, he exhaled a huge breath, sliding to the ground as he allowed his muscles to relax, "That was close." He said between breaths. He then looked up at the woman with his amber gaze, taking a moment to identify her shape amongst the shadows, but remaining silent. He wasn't sure what it was about her, but something told him not to talk too much, so he sat there, wondering whether she was alright or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 pm

The vepran remains silent for several moments as her nerves slowly repair themselves though it was at a good enough level that the adrenaline was gone and her blood flow was normal... well as normal as it is for her. Her panic mode was still in evict though but that never deactivates so there was no worry to that.

After a while, the young vepran moves her head upwards slightly to gaze at the sky above seeing it was covered in clouds. No sunlight was able to penetrate it at this time and it would probably start raining soon so she steps out from the shadows then glances towards the creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 pm

"Um..." He dropped his gaze as she looked at him, and he brought himself into a crouch on both feet, sitting in a most cat-like way. "Thanks for helping me, Miss." His ears curved down as he reluctantly looked back up to her, unsure of what she would say or do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Ivory's gaze moves away from the creature and she falls silent for a while until she replies to the creature, "...Y...You're welcome..." Her voice was gentle, light, and quite low almost to a whisper but not at all threatening. If anything she seems to be more embarrassed than threatening.

"...So-orry for pulling you so suddenly back there... my b-body just moved on its-s...own." She states after a while of silence though she didn't make any eye contact with the creature after looking away the first time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:34 pm

At first, Seymour cocked his head in a puzzled sort of fashion, but then a grin spread across his face, "Aw, there's no need to apologize. I probably wouldn't have gotten away if you hadn't reacted so fast." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head as he stood up, his tail lashing back and forth playfully.

"My name's Seymour, by the way, nice to meet ya!" He extended a curtious hand to shake, his ears perking in a cheerful way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Ivory looks over to Seymour with a surprised expression then a gentle smile makes its appearance over her facial expression and she shakes Seymour's hand with the familiar gentle grip. For some reason, she felt calm around this one so she couldn't help but let her guard down around him. She did not feel threaten by him so it was easier to get her to smile and such than normally. "... I am called Ivory..." the young vepran states while letting go of Seymour's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:58 pm

"Ivory huh? Well, Ivory, what brings you to this place? I don't usually see outsiders like me around here." He had climbed up onto the railing up the steps as he spoke, balancing on it with ease as he spun around to face her again. It was true, he hadn't been here long, but he'd also grown up around Anusias, and aside from Airen, he'd never met anyone who was indeed different like him. His grin widened at the thought of telling Airen who he'd met today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 pm

"... No particular reason." Ivory begins with her voice still low, "I just walk around everywhere truly..." The young vepran yanks her dark colored hood over her face for some unknown reason and she shivers slightly from a sudden pain shooting up her spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

"Oh, so you're a traveler like Airen!" He grinned, backflipping off the railing, but then laying his ears flat as she took off her hood and shivered, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 2716
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"..hmm.." Ivory makes a small hum sound as her bangs slide down over her pale complexion, blocking the view of her dark eyes. From her hood being taken down, it was obvious to see her source of pain. Her neck was slightly black and so was most of the skin on her forehead was also... she had tarnished skin. Old tarnished skin at that.

"... ..." Ivory later nods after being in her own little world for several moments then smiles gently and replies, "I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
avatar

Posts : 78
Stats : 2656
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Seymour's eyes widened as he leaned further over the railing to get a closer look, "You're hurt!" His jaw dropped as his expression became covered in concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking For a Way (Tag: Ivory)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon: Ivory and Ebony
» Ivory Herd -- (pick and play)
» Ebony and Ivory
» Ivory Darkshade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: TIMUR :: Rivendel Village-
Jump to: