Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4789

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 am

Ivory continues to browse through the books in the mystery section. She would always change back and forth between genes of books. She would never read one type of book for too long since all types of books caught her attention and she would love to read them all if she could.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4775

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 am

Mr. Alcotte chuckled even more for when the first man went to the moon he actually thought about doing so, or at least trying to sign up for it but it would probably never happen since his glasses would most likely float away leaving him there like a blind bat. Sighing, his happy vibes disappeared for a while as he placed the books back, Haruka knew that if that were to happen then that would be the worst way to go.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 am

Ivory hums lightly to herself while reading the back of a book she had taken from the mystery section shelf. Her eyes quickly scan the back cover reading the quick info on it. If she found it interesting enough, she would open it up and read the first few pages of it then would decide if she should continue to read it or put it back for a another time. It was an odd way of doing things but it was the way she decides things, involving books at least.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:34 am

Mr. Alcotte looked to Ivory and can see how happy she was, even though he could not tell if she was happy he had to trust his feelings and after a moment he didn't know what to say and thus smiled happily then looked to the books again and saw a romance novel.

(^^ I'm going to go ahead and try to make his sheet. I'll post later. xD lol.)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 am

(Alright! ^_^)

Ivory places the book back after reading the first few pages then quickly grabs another and reads the back cover. She continues to same process with several other books.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 am

Mr. Alcotte tried to make mental notes of all the books he was looking at and smirking finally he actually was amused by one. Haruka picked up the book in a interested way and opened it, reading it silently is what he did next not at all bothered by other people who were near by or far away.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Ivory jumps when someone in the same section accidentally hits her in her shoulder why passing by her. Her eyes were widen and she shaking slightly with some of her nerves broken from it and she looks back and forth seeing no one actually paying real attention to her. She sighs in relief realizing that it was just an accident and she bites her lip as she goes back to browsing hoping her nerves would repair themselves quickly so her shaking would stop.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Mr. Alcotte seemed to look over rather stunned by the sudden small noise he heard. Sighing, he went back to looking at his book seeing it was nothing or so he guessed. Seeming to read the books first page he put it up and rubbed the side of his cheek in question, Haruka didn't know which book would be good since all books in his opinion were good.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Ivory returns to her ways of browsing through books as her shaking slowly stops. She highly doubted that she would pay a book this time around since this time is really just a browsing time. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Mr. Alcotte chuckled but walked over and asked Ivory curiously. "Did you find a book that you like?" Haruka wasn't sure since he did not see a book that he liked and that was pretty disappointing but things like this happen. Smiling he looked concerned but was all the more open to anything that she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Ivory heard Haruka's footsteps so she wasn't really surprised by his voice. "Many actually." Ivory replies blankly while placing the book she had in her hand back in it's proper place.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Mr. Alcotte made a face that would be put for better terms a pout but he smiled with his eyes closed, well something told him that Ivory had been planning this for sometime and thus knew what she was looking for. He wasn't prepared and so it was no wonder he didn't find a book he wanted. "That is good to know you found many."

Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Ivory just nods as she takes one final look at the books on a shelf then pulls one of the books from it, "Did you find a book, Mr. Haruka?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Mr. Alcotte shook his head very much like how a kid would do when they couldn't find a toy for them to play with, he was very disappointed and didn't really want to hide it. "Sorry to say they don't have what I am looking for." Haruka chuckled with his eyes closed, how very much happy he was for Ivory and her know what she wants attitude.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

"Sorry to hear that." Ivory said lowly while she placed the book back she was looking at before. She glances towards Haruka then finished her comment, "Better luck next time."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Mr. Alcotte placed his finger up as he grinned rather pleased with that comment. "Yes! Better luck next time!" Haruka seemed to jump and notice a little child trying to get a book and he kindly walked over and handed the kid the book he wanted. While giving the small boy his book he could see that the child like classic cartoon like comic strips and he smiled in response to the boys comment of 'Thank you'.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Ivory looks over and watched the scene with a sort of amazed gazed. That is truly something she has never witnessed before then again, she has been running for so long it shouldn't be surprising that she has never seen it before. She has never seen many acts of kindness for a long time. Her lips curl in a faint smile and her gaze turns gentle once again for a few moments before dissipating from her expression.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Mr. Alcotte blinked seeing that the childs mother was watching and she happily told him her gratitude which made Haruka almost blush. He couldn't help but show his kindness to others, being brought up as a butler indeed made him soft for use to he was nothing like this when he was a child.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Ivory continues to watch the scene and the faint smile turns which she does notice after a while. She has never smiled so much in a while, actually in a long time. She looks down to the ground then looks back up with the smile still there.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Mr. Alcotte shook his hand, kindly he declined the offer of cookies for he just couldn't take them and glancing over he happened to notice a elderly woman trying to reach something and he chuckled taking the item which was a history book and she told him her gratitude which made him smile and well he couldn't help but smile. People indeed were sometimes lured to him and he guessed it was cause of his butler ways.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Ivory continues to watch Haruka with a faint smile for a while longer until the smile fades away for a brief moment and questions being running through her head though she decides to ignore them for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Mr. Alcotte waved to the people who were still grateful and he sighed flicking a bang back out of his face with his index finger of his left hand. "Boy, being kind takes a lot out of you." Haruka blinked and he smirked very much amused, being tired all cause of being kind?. He couldn't be happier for there were worst jobs out there and being kind was just his thing at times.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Ivory gazes downwards and mumbles weakly the word amazing. She was truly amazed by what Haruka had done and that the people actually thanked him for it.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Mr. Alcotte glance to Ivory in question and kept that expression before smiling telling her that she didn't have to say anything about what she had saw or if something was on her mind she could tell then again he didn't mind that either since prying was wrong and mostly some butlers would pry but he wasn't like any other butler.

(^^; I'm sorry but I have to go. later! xD)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:21 pm

(Buh Bye! ^_^)

Ivory looks at Haruka and shakes her head then looks down towards the floor, "... I just don't normally see acts of kindness like what you had just done for those people. So it's amazing to me that there are people who actually do them. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next