Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character: Chat Box

Go down 
+18
Vietta Emitei
Seymour De Fray
Haruka Alcotte
De Märchen Gostuv
Taka Miyazaki
Ivory Smythe
Kaya Mayonaka
Airen Adler
Iris Dimitriou
Eros Urian
Daisuke Azura
Ryousuke Azura
Olivia_Flemeild
DarkShadow6
Daisuke
Kurai
Reign
Ryenne Avon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4794

Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 am

xD lol. I glad to know that your happy about it!
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

Stats : 4739

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 am

Do you have any plot ideas for him? Or are you just winging it?
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am

I guess I am winging it since I am bringing him back. To say the idea came up and now I don't want to lose him again or something like that. xP More terms it is a new start for a once dead but back character. ^^ Gandrake re-done is probably a better term for it.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:43 am

I'm basically winging it with both of mine ^^" If starry posts a plot to the whole website than they might get conformed to that.

It's kind of like the old days, but not the same I suppose. They'll always be in my memory!
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

Exactly. xD
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

Stats : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 am

A Day With The Crew:

In the underground library of Olivia's basement, all was rather quiet, yet serene and peaceful. Madison lay on the couch with her nose in a book, Nadya sat nearby sharpening her dagger, and Taka sat at a desk in the corner working on some new and complicated contraption.

But when did Olivia's house ever stay quiet for long? Not a second too soon, and Olivia came barging in, dragging along a limp figure.

"She's mine!" Olivia shouted as she rushed away from the door.

"That's not fair!" Seymour came moments later, latching onto the figure Olivia was carrying. As he latched on the figure's head bobbed up, revealing a dazed Breanna, who's hair was a mess and her glasses barely clinging to her face. Her creations had been reeking havoc all afternoon. As Seymour had latched on, and Olivia started pulling, and henceforth, the tug of war started for the millionth time. As their shouts got louder and louder, Nadya's temper steadily rised.

"Will you two shut the hell up?!?!"

Silence broke out, and the two hyperactive idiots stared at Nadya, horrified, and a limp, almost unconscious Breanna fell to the floor. Seymour sniffled as tears began to form. As his sobs started up, Nadya smirked and went back to her dagger, while Breanna sighed and sat up, patting Seymour gently on the back while fixing her glasses. Olivia glared at Seymour with and anime vein.

(Haha, and that is how insane my characters are! XD)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:14 am

ROFL! XD That just made my day!
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 am

Lol or night! XD really that funny? Yay!
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

^_^
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:28 am

Lol ive been wanting to post that all day. XD i would do a cute little chibi drawing if i could actually draw stuff like that xD
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 am

lol. xD That would be cool though!
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am

Indeed! I think i'll try it when i get better at artsy stuff :3
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am

lol. Good luck then when you try! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:46 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

This is how my characters are. The Three Weirdo's! xD

Kevin (Me!) was arguing with Asher about replacing his butt with a weird british man. Haruka of course looking offended dare declared.
"I challenge you to a slap fight with gloves! Do you accept."
"Hm? Oh, yes I do but I am not using a silk glove. I will use my sword!"
Kevin looking between the two looked to Gandrake. "A little help?"
Gandrake: "....Why?"
Kevin: *Anime fall*

Haruka throws his daggers at Asher while he slices them down with his sword and this lasts for hours.

xD lol.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm

*facepalm* Oh Asher/Gandrake/Haruka/all of them. *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Kakato
Daisuke

Male Posts : 384
Stats : 5698

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am

gosh, can't think of anything to rp about and ouchie, injection!
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

Stats : 4704

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Food for A Siren at the Death Tree is open if anyone wants to RP.

I realize that the site is pretty inactive. It's pretty sad :( Anyways, If someone wants to help revive this place, I can try advertising at different forums.

Unless, of course, I'm the only one who wants to bring these forums back to life...
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

Female Posts : 14
Stats : 4659

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:28 pm

That's not true! I wanna help!
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey guys im back! This is really crazy, but i was just thinking the same thing. :D Echo, i actually just sent a message to Krae on her other site just now asking about it. But im totally with you guys on reviving thw site! I miss it Dx
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 am

It's not even funny how much I miss this place. I've been reworking Echo so that she is everything that she is (without the Mary-Sue) and am tempted to replace her once/if we get the site running.

As for advertising, I can ask one of my good friends to put ads on his site, as well as spread us around tumblr and deviantART.

I think, though, that we should try to be online as often as possible. If there's anything that's an RP turn off, it's a dead site :(

/endrant
Back to top Go down
Iris Dimitriou
Atama
Iris Dimitriou

Female Posts : 10
Stats : 4715

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeah, and i'll try contacting old friends, like Asher, Eros and Serena. Still waiting on a response from Serena, trying to find a way to contact Asher, and working up the confidence to get ahold of Eros -_-

So pretty much, as far as staying online, we should try and rp as regularly as possible? Because that, i can totally do, given that i have someone to rp with xD

And ive been working on developing all of my character xD get them all as much background as I gave Taka. Once that's set, i'll be as comfortable with my characters as i'll ever be. And given the nature of my background info, i have a feeling i'll be spamming the character requests category quite often in the near future -_-
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Yeah, like I said, working on Echo. With Krae's permission, I'll delete this account, make a new one, and make her the way she should be.

As for contacting people.... we seem to be on the same page. I have no clue how to get a hold of Asher, Eros and I are on bad terms as of right now, and you know Serena better than I do. I don't know where the twins (?) went. I think I might be able to get Kira and Hitomi back on (at least I think his name was Kira....). Prince has totally dropped off of the map, but I'll search my messages to see if I can find him/her again. I don't know who played Akki or Aikia, so I don't know if we'll be getting them back anytime soon.

On the same subject as RP, I'm open pretty much anytime. I think we should also pull up a thread (with Krae's permission) to discuss what every land looks like and a few basic facts about it. If need be, I can draw up some pictures to go with, since my art has improved. And, if we get enough players, we could open up an IRC, which is a real-time chat box. This usually leads to drama, though, so we should carefully consider it before we do anything.

/endrant2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character: Chat Box
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next