Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character: Chat Box

Go down 
+18
Vietta Emitei
Seymour De Fray
Haruka Alcotte
De Märchen Gostuv
Taka Miyazaki
Ivory Smythe
Kaya Mayonaka
Airen Adler
Iris Dimitriou
Eros Urian
Daisuke Azura
Ryousuke Azura
Olivia_Flemeild
DarkShadow6
Daisuke
Kurai
Reign
Ryenne Avon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

Stats : 4685

Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 am

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4788

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:01 am

lol xD

Well, for one, Dark Eyll's are supposed to be evil, and have a desire for chaos and corruption, since they despise the Light Eyll who want to learn about the Anusia.

And Echo could always go to the Mechan clan. Maybe a weapon tester for the Miyazaki company? She'd get paid well, and she could be a gunslinger like before, should you want to. If she and Taka met, and both knew that Taka's father was in league with the Dark Eyll, there could be a possible alliance there.

Then again, Taka only chooses the side that gives her the greatest advantage. She may make choices Echo would not approve of, and could possibly work with Seven and Ashal even. Her sole enemy is her father, and doesn't care about anyone else. Seven and Ashal may find Taka useful because of her technical capabilities, as well as the fact that she can technically kill, whereas they cannot, as Dark Eyll
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

Female Posts : 14
Stats : 4640

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I have a question about the species and races here. Why are they not interacting? Are they all forbidden to do so? Is it highly discoiuraged to reach contact with other species? If so, why? is it alright if Is it alright if I suggest a site-wide plot where some of the people who are fed up with their own nations meet up with people of different species and create a nomadic nation that tries to sychronize the other nations?
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

There's nothing keeping them apart, per-say. Like I mentioned in an earlier post here, there are some rivalries between nations, but I don't think there are any wars going on as of yet.

And it's perfectly fine for you to suggest things! Please chime in if you want to say something. The whole peaceful nation thing kind of reminds me of what we had done once before (remember the peace meeting, Olivia? lol), and I think it would be a good idea. It would work well not only by itself, but also with the other plots if/when we get them going.

I still haven't been able to get a hold of Krae, and haven't heard anything from her in about a year. All of this is technically theoretical until she approves or disapproves something.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4788

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 pm

She's read the message I sent her, but never replied. She told me her computer crashed, and the only other computer she has is at her work, as well as her phone, if and when it has wifi.

(Yeah, I don't recall it going well, but my memory's a tad fuzzy xD Hehe ....

... OH! Wait, NOW I remember. xD Eros criticized my posters.)

I also recruited someone I know in real life. I'm pondering on whether or not to make him wait for Krae's approval, since we have a plot already set for us. Hrmmm...

And I'd say that although they aren't at war and hating one another, any anusia living in the capital are likely to remain in the castle, and the two races I don't think will mix well is the two eyll. As for the other races, I think they're okay.

Mraow. So few light eyll's... xD
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 am

Yes. Most of them are Dark Eylls and Spirit Eylls get no love. ;w; Oh, to heck with them, Arcane's not a Spirit Eyll, why should I care about them? One reason: Midgets are pimpin'. D3D

On a side note, while I still am on a sugar rush, we should have a sexxy tier list where we all can determine who's the sexxiest, but you all should know I am teh sexxiest. You should all know I'm just kidding about the entire thing.

Also, I thought a bit more about Arcane's history. Her parents mysteriously disappeared when she was very little and she had been raised by a witch after that until she ran away. She hated it, but learned some healing spells and ran away. I assume that only Silhuir are witches so the old witch is probably one.
Back to top Go down
Iris Dimitriou
Atama
Iris Dimitriou

Female Posts : 10
Stats : 4696

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Yeah that sounds about right ^_^
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Has anyone gotten word from Krae?
Back to top Go down
Iris Dimitriou
Atama
Iris Dimitriou

Female Posts : 10
Stats : 4696

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 pm

No Dx *sniffles*
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

SAD FACE.

She's not even responding to her HR account?
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

i an disappoint

No love for Spirit Eylls. So, I'm going to make one. u jelly?

Well, actually, I'll do it right after this anusia, alright?
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

Stats : 4729

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Taking a trip down memory lane. Hey guys! :P Sorry for not being on in forever, but yeah. Just realized how I missed all my characters!
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4775

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Wagh! I have come to love this site so much. Why on earth did it have to die! DX
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11335

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

It really is a shame! One of these days, maybe we'll find a new place, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Hopefully. I have been making new sites lately. I usually make them just in case some people want to have fun for a little while. xD Though, I know they won't stay on long. xP
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 am

I know that feel, Ash. I've tried before, but I can't seem to run a site or dedicate myself to one where I don't really know people.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 pm

I know, that is why I have my friends help me with it. ^^; It is good to do it with friends than doing it by yourself. You know?
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah, that makes a crapton of sense. I'll get around to making an account on your site so we can actually chat. It's been so long :P
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Dude, that would be so sweet! ^^ I missed the times, and maybe we could make another Kuroi seken site for ourselves? I pretty much have a bit of the skills to make a site like it. I think? xP
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11335

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 pm

We could certainly try. If nothing else, It'd be a good place to just derp around with characters and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7391

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Sorry guys....I've been super committed to my Harry Potter site...maybe one day I'll come around to finally finishing this place up and giving it the start it needs!
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Enya Devlin Avon
Kakato
Enya Devlin Avon

Stats : 4690

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:47 pm

^_^ Z'en I can get back to all the peculiar characters I made on here xD
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Krae! Krae. Good to 'see' a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Whoa. Been a while. xD Well my friend made a different site like this one. I'm on it with Asher again. *Sighs* It has been a long time since I had him again. lol
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 pm

D: I'm so alone. I come here from time to time and all I have to say is....why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character: Chat Box
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next