Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character: Chat Box

Go down 
+18
Vietta Emitei
Seymour De Fray
Haruka Alcotte
De Märchen Gostuv
Taka Miyazaki
Ivory Smythe
Kaya Mayonaka
Airen Adler
Iris Dimitriou
Eros Urian
Daisuke Azura
Ryousuke Azura
Olivia_Flemeild
DarkShadow6
Daisuke
Kurai
Reign
Ryenne Avon
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7398

Out of Character: Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm

This is where you can talk OOC
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:22 pm

My head hurts from all the typing of the Member Descriptions T-T
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

Male Posts : 3262
Stats : 8532

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

F your life? :D
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Kinda :3 Plus I have my Pre-Calc final tomorrow so TECHNICALLY I should be studying for that.

What should I start writing next, the plotline or the character applications?
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 pm

My pre cal final was super easy :3 Not to mention I didnt have a Stats final XD

I would seriously go with a the character Apps. You can worry about plotline later when people actually start coming back on.
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm

I doubt that many will come back, it's been forever :3
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Well maybe there will be new people. Not to mention you still have quite a few people who have been here forever :3 Is it possible to straight up delete user accounts though? Like make it so they dont exist on the members list or anything like that? It seems like it would be easier to manage.
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

It's possible--but that also means hours of me deleting because unfortunately I can only do one at a time :( If some people really want an entirely new account, they can just make one, if not I can change the usernames and such.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Female Posts : 13120
Stats : 18591

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:37 pm

The site seems like it's going to be a lot of fun, Krae. Sorry about your head.
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

that sucks. Oh well then. Ummmm.........................................................................derp :3
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

I hope so! It'll probably be two weeks until the INFORMATION area is done though, and who know how much more until I make all new places to go :(
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Well how about you just wait till schools out? Then at least if you feel like it you can be a shut in all day and just work on this.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Reign has a point but no one should really shut themselves in... The time it'll take to get the places up should be a lot of time for new people to arrive and old and for the characters to be ready I'm sure. Though just don't strain yourself by doing this Krae, none of us would like that. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

being a shut in is fun though sometimes!! I got to stay in my room all day todays :D
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Reign... you worry me. -_-"
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Your just jealous that I have cherry pie and you dont.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

It's a myth! >_<
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Really? I must be a myth too since Im eating it!
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 pm

School ends on thursday, but then I go on vacation until next weekend :( And I don't mind the old users, but I hate new users having to see a half built site T-T it just looks so messy and unprofessional to me
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Your on a laptop. Cant take it with you?
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 pm

>_>"...

Oh, I see. >_>"
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm bringing my friend on vacation with me, I can't exactly neglect her for the website when I'm supposed to be with her and out and about >.<
Back to top Go down
Reign
Kakato
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 pm

there is a thing called nights and down time you know >.>
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 pm

True Reign but that doesn't always happen. Might get too tired at night and just want to sleep and the down time just to relax or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm

I don't feel like argueing my point...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character: Chat Box
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next