Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character: Chat Box

Go down 
+18
Vietta Emitei
Seymour De Fray
Haruka Alcotte
De Märchen Gostuv
Taka Miyazaki
Ivory Smythe
Kaya Mayonaka
Airen Adler
Iris Dimitriou
Eros Urian
Daisuke Azura
Ryousuke Azura
Olivia_Flemeild
DarkShadow6
Daisuke
Kurai
Reign
Ryenne Avon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow6
Kakato
DarkShadow6

Male Posts : 8467
Stats : 13918

Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Nothing. Utter nothing...
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11313

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I came by to say that I had a dream about this place. About what we had. I don't like to dwell on the past, but my dream made me realize I really missed you guys. Like, reaaally missed you guys and what we had.

Last time I opened a forum like this I lost interest and abandoned it. Which was horrible on my part, I realize. So here's an apology.

My name is Talia, and I live in Texas. I like video games and art, and consider myself a generally decent person. I have ya'll to thank for that. I was going through a really tough time in my life when I roleplayed with you guys, and it gave me the chance to escape from life, even if for a little bit. So I'm sorry that the board I pulled up died, I really am.

It won't happen again. I'll do better this time. I'll post here again with a link for whoever wants to rejoin.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow6
Kakato
DarkShadow6

Male Posts : 8467
Stats : 13918

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

ECHOSONG! SISTER! Dx I know the feeling! I want to go back to those days!!!!
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:34 pm

I seem to have just missed you, Asher! DANG. Just an update, I am still working on the site and trying to figure out how to code it (when did things get so complicated?!).

Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:09 am

Gonna throw my emails and tumblr out here for anyone who comes back. Also, themes and things are hella hard, so if anyone knows how to do that, hit me up.

lambofdawn@yahoo.com
lamb-of-dawn.tumblr.com
lostinfantasytumblr@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

Stats : 4663

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:29 am

Here it is you guys. It's taken me a while to put together.

http://forgottenground.proboards.com/

I'm going to be advertising it out and about so we can grab some new members and get the place rolling. I'm super game to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Happy early birthday, Asher. Still missin you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character: Chat Box
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36