Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6950

Dining Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Princes grins up at Hitomi. "You're puppy eyes are adorable."
Prince chuckles, pecking her on the lips. "See you around Hime." (Princess XD) Prince gebtly shoves her off of him and slips into the shadows under the table vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 8657

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

*Hitomi blinks and hisses* How dare you....(Flirting like always I see, you enjoy yourself too much XD) ...but he said something meaning he'll be back....Better track him down anyway....
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6950

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm

(But of coarse! XD)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 8657

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 pm

(No kissing the puppy please ^_^ You know my little issues with boy contact :P) *Growls and beats holes in the wall with her scythe blade* Grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4