Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Stats : 5424

Dining Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Snapping his fingers, he returned to his normal girth. Taking the apple out of his mouth he smiled and threw a grape at Hitomi. "I'll work on that diet thing." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6951

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Prince laughs. "It doesn't matter. It makes things easy and trust isn't broken."
Prince said taking an apple and bitting into it.
"I do not give away my imployers, but rest assured you are not my targets, infact my target isn't even alive." Prince said, leaning his arm over the back of the chair, his feet firmly planted in the shadows benieth the table.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 8658

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

*Hitomi catches the grabe and eats it* I suggest a diet of twinkies for my King Twinky.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11343

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 pm

*stares at some grapes*
*takes the twigs off of said grapes*
*eats the twigs*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 pm

*Eats the apple quickly and eyeballs a piece of ham*
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm

Prince finishes his apple core and all. The pick up a piece of ham and eats it.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 pm

*Hitomi pounces on his lap as a wolf and snatches the ham from his hand, snarling, before he can bite it*
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

Prince hands it over and takes a piece of roast beef devoring it with out missing a beat.

(Did Amarante die or something?)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:02 pm

*She swallows it whole and grins viciously at him, snapping her jaws close to his face*

((Heheh))
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 pm

*starts staring at the two unemotionally*
Hey...play nice....

(give him some time ^^)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:07 pm

*Growls at him* You had better cooperate with us, little bitch.

(Twinky-Chan is coolz :3)
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm

He flicks her nose. "Yeah be nice." Prince eats some grapes. "Wait something just dawned on me, you're calling me bitch? I'm was older then you puppy."

(Lol I know, I just ask that every time some one randomly dissapears.)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 pm

*She pushes him back and wraps her teeth around his neck* I am still older than them.

(Keep in mind, elfy, that Hitomi is stronger than you by a little :P)
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:16 pm

"True. But really, why get so worked up? Hum?" Prince said with a smirk.

(I know, I can see the stats. I wasn't thinking of fighting. ^_^ You should know me by now. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Because I need to protect them. You are getting in MY WAY OF THAT. *Snarls*

(Hau, that is rather true. I know you quite well by now :P)
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

*softly touches forehead, appearing to remember something*

{{G2g talk to ya'll tomorrow}}
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 pm

*Sighs*

((Mee too. School starts tomorrow. Later elfy and bat-Chan.))
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Prince blinks. "Why would you need to protect the meat? I thought your king said I could eat some?" Prince asks in confustion, he wasn't here to hurt any one. At least not at the moment, enemies they were, but he had no quarrel with them at the moment. Even enemies would share meals together in times of peace.

( Bye
*Cries.*
All alone.)
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm

[[I come back and everyone leaves. Feel the effing love xD]]

"Hitomi, enough." Twink said with a chuckle. He bit down on a grape, eating half of it. Pausing, he chewed on the half of a grape and tapped on the arm of his hair thoughtfully. He then popped the rest of the grape into his mouth and leaned forward. "Alright elf, I'll tell you what. You like payments, so I will pay you with your freedom and life if you answer three questions. If I like the answers I may throw a bit of money in on the side." He said in a regal and powerful voice. He was getting back into the character that he had taught himself to portray naturally. "You have my word as King Horus that no matter your answers, be they honest, you will be set free. If you are lying, and we will know it...Well, things won't end well."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 am

(So much effing lurv :P *Sprinkles pixie dust on you* :D)

*Hitomi sighs and relaxes a bit* If he does something against us, can I eat him?
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Prince thinks it over with his other personality for a moment, but both agree. "Alright, I'll agree to those terms."
Prince sits up in chair a little more, feet still planted firmly in the shadows, but is care not to think about the action or what it means.
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 pm

"First, are you employed or in any way allied to Akki or the Unders? Second, what was your objective that caused you to end up lost in my palace? Third, how long do you plan on staying in my domain?" He asked in rapid succession, not giving the elf time to answer the questions right after he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

*Hitomi stayed on him, not moving a paw*
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 pm

*keeps a blank expression*
*slowly pulls guns out of pockets*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

*Gets off and walks over to Bat-Chan, where she sits quietly behind her* What are you going to do, Bat-Chan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next