Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 pm

This is where we feast
Back to top Go down
vampiresrule
Kakato
vampiresrule

Female Posts : 490
Stats : 5844

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:24 pm

* wanders slowly*
i dont think im supposed to be here
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Stats : 5394

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 pm

"And what would you be doing here, miss?" Horus called out in an almost growling tone. He glared at her from his seat at the far end of a massive table, picking up an apple without removing her gaze from her and taking a bite out of it. Grabbing the napkin from beside his table he brought it to his face and dabbed the apple juice away, smiling when he put it down. "That doesn't matter, please, sit and feast." He said, waving toward the chair nearest to him which was open with an empty plate and some silverware before it.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 8628

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 pm

*Hitomi walks in quietly and sits on the floor under a table holding her knees* ...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 pm

*Sighs and looks down at the floor* I can't so anything...Can't even get her to be unafraid of people touching her neck...Useless as always, I am...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:39 pm

*Sighs and gets up* No point wasting my life here. I'm not here to fight, only to help. *Looks around* Hn..
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6921

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 pm

(Btw, you can't hear italic, they're thoughts and Prince is a Prince but doesn't know it he has Elfian Runes on his back to prove his inhieritance, but doesn't know what it means. His name isn't Prince either. He has no memory of his past, he also has a split personality, Gui.)

Prince stands where hes going to sit and wait for the King to arrive and sit before sitting himself.
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

"Very good of you to stay." Twink said cheerfully, suddenly appearing in the chair at the head of the table. He snapped his fingers, summoning cooks with various fruits and vegetables. "I hear most elves prefer grown foods as opposed to meat, but we have meat as well." Twink said cheerfully. He looked around but did not notice either of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:15 pm

*Hitomi sat unnoticed in a seat far away from them, hiding her arm in her shirt* I'm here, Twinky.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11313

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

*walks in and leans against the wall*
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:17 pm

"Sit, both of you, at the table. Hitomi, make sure you get yourself to a healer if your arm is hurt." Twink said cheerfully as he grabbed an apple from the center of the table. "And if your in the castle I would prefer Horus, keep everything else on the down low."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:18 pm

*sighs and takes a seat*
*props head on hands*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

I don't need a healer. I think it's just a little fracture. *Smiles innocently and keeps her arm hidden*
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Prince sits and nod in thanks. "I mainly eat grown foods, but I'm not paticular to just such. I'll eat meat if present company offers. It would be rude not to at least try a little of everything in such a lovely looking meal." Prince said with a chuckle.
'Surrounded by the enemy... wonder if he knows who we are? Surely he does with not letting us leave. But even we could defeat all the enemy in this castle.
'I know, for now we'll play along.'
"Even minor fractures should be taken care of. I unfortunatly am not a gifted healer..." Prince's ears droop slightly. It was odd for even an evil elf not to have healing powers.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

You, my friend, cannot hind things from someone who communicates via thoughts when she is an animal. No point trying to hide who you are. Please do tell us who you truely are. And no, I don't need medical help. *Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 pm

"Now, elf boy. What are you really doing here? You can't honestly tell me you got lost in the middle of the enemy's castle." He said in a serious tone, staring at the elf with piercing eyes. "I'm no idiot boy." He reminded the elf, though he was sure the elf was much older than himself.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

*softly lays hands on guns*
If he turns on us, Hitomi, Horus and I should be able to take him on.
*looks at Hitomi*
Whispers:You better get your arm fixed...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 pm

*Hitomi reaches under the table quietly and holds her scythe in one hand* Please sir...I can fight too....And no, Bat-Chan, my arm is...just fine. Bird wings are just fragile, is all.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Prince sweatdrops.
"Reads minds?"
He chuckles and beats his head against the table.
"I am The Blood Elf, Prince." Prince sighed and took on a more sireous expression.
"I really did get lost, but every one is my enemy. Unless they can pay for me not to be... but at the moment my current imployer pays well, but they give horrible directions."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

*Anime sweat drop* We aren't your enemy, sir. Do we look vicious? *Puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

"Akki?" Twink asked curiously, sitting back in his chair and taking a bite from his apple.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 pm

*growls softly at the name*
*softly rubs the triggers on her guns*
If he works for Akki, it's obvious he's a spy.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 pm

*Hisses and grips her scythe* If you work for Akki I will slaughter you.
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 pm

"Which isn't always a bad thing. And Hitomi, don't kill my guests." Twink replied, throwing her an apple. He also shoved the plate of grapes down toward Hitomi. "Eat you two, you make me feel fat." He said, snapping his fingers. He suddenly developed a massive girth as if to illustrate this.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 pm

*Hitomi stands up with the apple, walks over to Twinky, and pokes his fat belly* Hau, go on a diet. *Stuffs the apple in his mouth and takes another for herself* And I will kill him if I want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next