Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4783

Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) Empty
PostSubject: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 pm

The next morning Eros awoke immediately, sitting up and surveying the room. Letting out a gentle sigh as he stood, listening for footsteps or sounds that might be cause for alarm, but hearing nothing but dead silence.

He then looked at Taka, walking over to her and watching her sleep for a moment. How at peace she looks, he thought.

"Taka." He said, sharply but his voice lowered.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4795

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Taka slowly stirred, but then her eyes shot open and she grumpily glanced towards Eros, "What?" Oh, how she hated mornings. There was no makeup to hide the dark circles under her eyes, and her hair was a complete mess.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Continues watching her, his eyes showing no emotion, but sharply aware and intense.

"Wake."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Taka groaned and sat up, "Give me just 20 minutes and meet me outside." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Nods and walks over to the window, the latch opening and the window sliding open by itself.

He looks at her once more before climbing out and dropping down.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:30 pm

She waited until she heard him land before crawling out of bed and quickly getting dressed. She put on a little makeup, but wasn't too concerned about her looks today. She took a deep breath and leaned against the door and listened a moment. The fact that she couldn't hear any movement downstairs only depressed her further; why did it have to be so early? She sighed and opened her door and headed downstairs. She made sure to grab a pair of apples from the kitchen before heading out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Waits on the side of the house, staring out at the dull white makeup on the mountain, once again his mind working intensely on the current situation, considering all possible situations, plans, and outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Taka moved to the side of the house, and tossedan apple to Eros without warning, and with poor accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Watches the apple stop dead in mid air and come to him, taking it in hand and biting it, saying nothing else.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 pm

"So where's the new spot you found?" This was her first day out of the house since the lab had been destroyed, so she still hadn't gotten the chance to see the place Eros found.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Walks out away from the side of the house motioning her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

Taka did as instucted without a word. She took a bite of her apple as she followed him, while looking over the mountain tops in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Walks about two hundred yards away from the house before stopping at the mountain face. Narrows his eyes and begins looking for something, feeling the stone with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Taka observed quietly while tossing the remainder of her apple aside.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Stops and rests his hand on an rectangular piece of stone, too well made to be natural.

"It seems," said Eros, "that your family weren't the first ones to have built here." Then he pushes the stone in, watching as it slides back about six inches before stopping.

He steps back waiting and for a few moments nothing happened. But then suddenly there was a gentle rumble as an entire chunk of stone slide back and opened up like a door, revealing an opening about the size of the average door.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Taka's gaze brightened with interest as she stepped into the opening and glanced around.

(Will there be anything already in there? And srry, dad was showing me camera stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Walks past her and grabs a flashlight he had set to the side earlier before and clicks it on, shining it all over.

"It must have been some kind of shelter, from what I don't know considering its hidden." he said, shining the light on the floor to reveal old and torn sleeping mats.

"As far as I can tell there isn't much else but its at least five times the size of your room. This area is several hundred years old though and hasn't been inhabited for at least a century"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm

"Excellent. So you just happened across this place by meer chance?" She said as she viewed the large room much more critically, already planning out what they would need first.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Nods, clicking his tongue a bit.

"Some what by chance. There was no snow covering the stone that opens the passage, and when I noticed that it was slightly discolored compared to the rest of the mountain I knew it was something. Something that symmetrically shaped is unnatural. It just took a few moments to figure out what it was."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well the first thing we'll need to do is find a way to route some electricity up here. If that acursed man hadn't blown up all my equipment, this would have been an easy task." She muttered grumpily as she started fiddling with her wrist watch. It was not only a watch, but also a GPS; standard equipment from the Miyazaki Company. "Did you see any signs of civilization while you were looking about?"
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

"No." He said shaking his head, "But I did find one thing, come." Quickly he grabbed her hand, not wanting to lose her in the pitch darkness and walked towards the far end of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 pm

She shot him and irritated glare, but said nothing as he guided her deeper into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Stops when they reach the wall and stands in front of it feeling the surface.

"Notice how this part of the wall is so smooth? I think it was man made and its quite then in fact. Press your ear to it and tell me what you hear."

(Theres an underground river on the other side)
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Taka did as instucted with little to no hesitation. After a moment, she said, "Water?"
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Smirks, "Exactly. Not just water ether, an underground river."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next