Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4795

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 pm

"If any..." She added to his previous comment before considering his words more carefully. "Fath- well, our enemy will be keeping a close eye on me for at least a few days, so I won't be able to go out and look for a new location myself."
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4783

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Whistles slightly, considering everything.

"Well then I can scope out a new location, although if you have any suggestions that would be helpful"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 pm

"The mountain top overlooking the house has all kinds of tunnels and caverns. Never got a chance to explore it though, the tunnel I first found caved in and I haven't risked going back since then." She said as she unscrewed the metal weight on the bottom of a lipstick capsule. She then tossed the lipstick back into the drawer and started working on a little trinket of sorts.

(Dang it. TT.TT Gtg, night.)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Sits on the window seal considering the options.

"Theres an idea, but have you considered something closer to the city?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

"I very rarely get chances to visit the city. It may be a benefitial idea though." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Nods in agreement motioning with his hand

"Not to mention that it would be less susceptible to missile attacks."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 pm

"A valid point." She muttered quietly as she boredly tipped over a random pawn piece that had been in her drawer. She grew silent as voices could be heard from downstairs. Father was bidding his fellows goodnight, so dinner must have been over.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 am

Says nothing, merely staring out the window and crossing his arms his face mute and expressionless as it usually is.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 am

"Well, as promised, you get a bed." She said as she pulled a pillow and blanket out of her closet and moved over to the corner of the room, where a Japanese-style room divider stood. The floor wasn't all that uncomfortable, and the divider gave her privacy, so as far as she was concerned, that was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

"I meant it metaphorically, I'll take the floor." He said quietly, not moving his eyes away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

"Well as long as you're not taking advantage of my hospitality..." She mumbled in a lighter tone, getting up and moving to her bed, but leaving the pillow and blanket in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Makes his way to the corner and makes himself and home

"No need to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hm." Was the only response she gave, her back was turned, but her eyes were wide open. Not just because she had her guard up, but the thoughts about all that happened were now trickling down on her. She couldn't help but think of how much she hated this; not knowing what would come next, but more importantly, she hated her father's smug face. She let the frustration brew inside her as she narrowed her gaze to the floor. It was an unfavorable position, but she'd work her way back up. Whatever it took. Even if she had to rely on a complete stranger. This wasn't over, Taka was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 pm

He watched her turn her back, tucked in the dark, his mind working feverishly over the past couple of hours. Of course he wasn't going to trust her yet. He could see she was dangerous, someone with ambition, someone who would do what it takes to get what she wants, someone..like him. He grinned as he closed his eyes, reveling in the knowledge that he finally found someone who was just as cold and cruel as he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3