Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Doorway

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: The Doorway   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 pm

A large golden door, it is very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Shide lays just insode the door quietly, rain dripping from his hair. He had already changed from his doctor uniform. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:13 pm

*Sneaks in, walking in an unusual way* heheh...Come on Bat-Chaaan....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

*glides above her*
What are we doing here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

What do you think I'm doing here? Hunting, silly. *Flicks her nose with a clawed hand and laughs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Hearing noises, Shide sneaks out and looks at the two. Hie continues to wrap clean bandages around his hands. "Who is there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm

*gets flicked*
*loses air current and falls*
Ow....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm

*Laughs, and look at Shide* Yo. I've come to eat you. *Grins widely*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Shide blinks and shakes his head. "Are you mistaken? I don't think there are canibals around this town..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm

*looks freaked out*
N-Nani?! You're going to eat Shide?!
*looks at him with eyes that say "run for your life"*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

*Laughs and grabs Shide by the arm* Yup! And I am not a canibal, idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

He stares quietly at her, ignoring the ache in his arms. "Then hat are you?" Shide looks at Echosong, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

*looks worried*
She's a werewolf.

(g2g might be on later)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm

He blinks in surprise and pulls back. "Then let go, I'm stringy."


[Alright.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm

*Smirks and keeps hold of his wrist, making it break a little* That's right.


((Aw, bye))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm

*looks scared*
I....don't know what to do!

(don't know how long I'll be on)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 pm

*Smirks and leans close to him* I'll eat you whole.


(Oh))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shide
Kakato
avatar

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 4418

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm

"No thank you. I'd rather live." Shide shoves the barrel of one of his guns straight into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm

*growls*
*steps in between them*
Look, I don't want either of you hurt.
*looks to Hitomi*
Why did you choose to eat Shide?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

*Crosses her arms and looks away* None of your business...*Grumble grumble*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

*looks to Shide*
*shakes head and looks back to Hitomi*
I may not know what's going on here, but why can't you eat an animal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 pm

They don't taste as good...*Smiles wider*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:13 pm

*sighs sadly*
I can't control what you do.
You can eat him if you want.
*shakes head*
I was never here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echosong
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 9264
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 pm

(g2g be on tomorrow maybe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitomi
Kakato
avatar

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 6579

PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 am

So you would pretend I didn't attack anyone, eh? *Smirks*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Doorway   

Back to top Go down
 
The Doorway
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NWN 1 Veteran pokes head thro doorway to say hello

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: Rua Mansion-
Jump to: