Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Training Area

Go down 
+10
Ronkale
Olivia_Flemeild
Yuka
Murakami
Kurai
Ryenne Avon
Akki
Hitomi
Echosong
Amarante
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Stats : 5395

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 pm

This is where soldiers and nobles may come to train.

The Training Area Traininarena02
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11314

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm

*walks in*
*looks amazed*
This place is huge!
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 8629

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm

I agree. *Curls around her neck a bit*
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 pm

*freezes*
*even stops breathing*
Get....offfff....
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:33 pm

*Flinches and moves back a bit* Gomenasei.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm

*breathes again*
It's okay.You didn't know.
I was like this as long as I remember.
Whenever something touches my neck I can't stand it.
*walks to the center of the arena*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm

*Rubs the tip of her tail very gently over her neck* I wish I could help with that, as well.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 pm

*gasps a little*
It's....okay....
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 pm

*Turns into a little monkey and rubs her paw over it more gently* Really...
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Twink strode slowly into the training area. The moon was high in the sky, the stars piercing the black blanket that surrounded the disk of light. He smiled as he removed his cloak, revealing an elegantly designed tunic. It was made of black fabric and golden trimming, and underneath was a tight-fitting chest-plate made of a less beautiful and more sturdy metal. Iron made up his shoulder pads, and the tipping in his boots. His pants were a white fabric, with nothing fancy to them or behind him. He rested the scepter against a wall and walked into the center of the arena.

If I am going to help her I might as well get a bit stronger myself... He thought to himself as he removed the tunic from his chest. He fiddled with the straps to his armor as well, casting it aside. Bare-chested and shivering slightly, he went to remove his boots. He stacked all of these things to the side of the arena and snapped his fingers. Twink was finally in his true form. He was a tall man, lean and muscular though it didn't show. There was a massive scar running along his chest from an event in his past. He was only slightly taller than the king he impersonated. Twink's face was clean-shaven, his white hair pulled back into a ponytail. A tattoo marked the right side of his face. It was a serpentine dragon, its head touching the middle of his forehead and the tail curling onto his cheek bone.

He opened the door to a small shed and walked out with a massive dummy. It was crucified upon a massive log with a spiked end. He stuck the spiked end into the soft soil and began to stretch. When the stretching process ended he threw a punch at the dummy. His hand went straight through the feeble fabric of the dummy, causing a straw of hay to fall out. Sighing, he repeated the process several times. On occasion he would switch it up with a spinning elbow to the dummie's head or a knee to its gut. At the end of this extremely long chain-strike, he threw himself backward, kicking the head off of the dummy and landing in a squatting position a few inches behind where he had been standing. "Thank my father for those lessons." He mumbled to himself cheerfully. He had not been paying attention to the two who were there the entire time, seeming to be in a trance that blocked sound form coming in. Suddenly, as he heard one of them speak he spun around toward them.

"I....didn't see you there." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:40 pm

*freezes*
*gasps again*
Please,please stop.
*shudders*
*looks embarassed*
I can explain..
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

*Tickles it with her tail* Bat-Chan, every time I tickle your neck and you don't flinch, I will treat you to ramen, alright?
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 pm

*shudders*
B-Bat-chan?
*hears a scream*
What the...?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Nicknames, nickna--....*Twitches her ear* ?
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 pm

*looks sad*
It can't be.......
Akki won't let him out of the castle.
*stares at ground*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 pm

*Looks down and flicks into a little swallow bird* ...
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:53 pm

*thinks of My Immortal by Evanescence*
.....We have to keep training.....
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Twink sighed, shrugging his shoulders. Apparently they were as ignorant of his presence as he had been of there's. Smiling he returned to his training, roundhouse kicking the dummy. It was poorly made and would probably fall apart if anyone hit it, so when it tore Twink wasn't any happier with himself than he had been before. He went to uppercut the dummy and grunted as a searing pain shot from his scar toward his hand. Putting the arm back down to his side he kneed the dummy instead. Damn... He thought to himself angrily.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm

*notices Twink at the other side of the field*
*waves weakly*
*practices hand to hand on a pillar*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm

*Nods* We both need to be stonger. If I'm going to help you, Bat-Chan.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm

*pops knuckles*
Let's get to work!
*Shoots at pillar*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 pm

*Leaps down and turns back to her usual self* Hn....
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Twink grunted his greeting to the girl, returning to focus on his training. He lowered himself into a powerful stance named after the horse. His legs made a straight line, spread out so far that his thighs were completely flat. His hands came up to his waist, balling into fists. He proceeded to punch the dummy repeatedly, not letting up for second. His breathing came short and fast, breathing out every time his fist impacted and in whenever he retracted his fist.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 pm

*She watches quietly and sighs* ...

((I have to go, my grandma is kicking me off the computer. Bai u))
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:32 am

*finishes gun practice*
Whew. This is hard....
*starts hand to hand*
*softly sings Freak on A Leash*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Area
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum