Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Those Who Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

Stats : 4693

For Those Who Return Empty
PostSubject: For Those Who Return   For Those Who Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Obviously, it doesn't seem like this place is going to live. It's sad that it's dead, and it kind of sucks that we lost all of our old threads. I've searched far and wide for a place even close to this site, but there really isn't anything like we were.

Sad.

I've moved here : http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rivyn/index.php?act=idx

It's a beautiful site with beautiful people. If nothing else, come over and send a PM to lambofdawn (me). Or, send me one here with a way that I can get a hold of ya'll. I have a way to talk to Hitomi, but if Olivia, Kurai, and Asher would be so kind as to contact me with some way that I could contact them, that would be great.

I love you all, and I love what we had. I only wish the good days would have continued.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

Female Posts : 14
Stats : 4648

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who Return   For Those Who Return I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am

Hmm... I don't really know you but I took a look at the RPG site and I must say: whoa! It's really good. There is another RPG site that I go on and I want to compare it to this one: Portal Breach. I don't mean to advertise. In all honesty, I just wanted to say that I kinda moved to that one while this one was dead even though no one truly cares.

Above all, I find it a shame that this site is dead. I really wanted to become part of this community IC and perhaps OOC. Regardless, it's too late for that now.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4783

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who Return   For Those Who Return I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 pm

If there is people still coming on then please check this site out. ^^;

http://inuyashasportal.forumotion.com/

This is the only place that I can be reached by, as well as please join this site for my friends and I made sure to make it rather friendly and ease to use. That is however up to you guys. I don't mean to post my site on here, I just want all of you guys to know that I can be reached.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who Return   For Those Who Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Those Who Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: INFORMATION :: Out of Character-
Jump to: