Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7370

Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 am

"Enya, if you would wear the poor thing more often you wouldn't even notice a shortness of breath. Now stop harassing poor Genevieve and put on your shoes."

Ryenne took a step back, looking over her daughter. She had looked very well put together, and aside from her pouted frustration you would have never guessed that she was Enya. A good thing, Ryenne believe.

"Well now then you look ravishing, darling."

(sorry for the crappy reply, I'm getting ready to go to work XP)
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Enya Devlin Avon
Kakato
Enya Devlin Avon

Stats : 4669

PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Enya rolled her eyes and allowed Genevieve to bend down and slip on the shoes, while also holding onto Devlin's shoulder to keep her balance. When her brother snickered a little, she punched him in the shoulder. She couldn't actually complain to her mother, so she was taking it out on Dev. Neither of the twins thought much about the throne, but neither of them had a strong interest in it either, but for different reasons. Enya was filled with doubt, so never thought much beyond that, but also never wanted anything to change between her and her brother. Devlin never had an interest in taking the spotlight, but because he believes his sister doesn't want a life on the thrown, he is willing to take the role on himself. He couldn't see himself as a strong leader, but his mother seemed pretty confident.

Now that the two were together again, their strange twin connection became more obvious. When one moved even the slightest, the other adjusted as well. The difference in their clothing however, made it difficult to tell they were twins. They both were dressed as a prince and princess should look though, despite what Enya thought.

(It wasn't bad! XD and plus im at school, so we're even! :3)
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:52 am

"Do you both plan to attend my meeting, then? After lunch, of course."

Ryenne looked between the two twins, a growing smile on her face. She loved to see them both dressed up in their doll-like clothes. It always reminded her how old her children were growing to be and how proud she was of them both.
Back to top Go down
Enya Devlin Avon
Kakato
Enya Devlin Avon

PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

"Yes." Devlin said at the same time Enya said, "No."

They both exchanged a glance, Enya's more irritable than Devlin's, "Yes?" Enya said as Devlin said, "No?"

But then Dev quickly resolved things by smiling to his mother and saying, "We would gladly attend. In the Conference room I presume?" He took his sister's hand before she could explode and started leading her down the hall, "We'll just head off for a quick lunch then!"

Genevieve smiled as she watch the humorous pair. As long as Devlin was with that girl, Genevieve could expect Enya to stay on her best behavior- that's what she expected anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 am

Ryenne smiled and waved as they left. Once the twins were out of sight she sighed and stretched. She could trust Devlin in the conference without an issue, but she was most worried about Enya. If the girl accidentally spoke out of term, or spoke at all, there might be a large issue to arise.
Back to top Go down
Enya Devlin Avon
Kakato
Enya Devlin Avon

PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 am

Genevieve looked knowingly to the queen, "I'm sure everything will be fine your highness." She said with some uncertainty. Course the last time she put some faith in Enya, she had been cleaning frosting out of her hair for weeks.

(so do we want the meeting in a separate topic or no? Cuz if we do rp it, oneechan will get to play too right?)-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)   Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insufferably Stubborn (Open to anyone in the castle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2