Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Re-aquiring' the Essentials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4766

'Re-aquiring' the Essentials Empty
PostSubject: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Taka had just arrived at an old abandoned building in Ganessca Village. The first thing she did was find a quiet and dark corner to start setting up her equipment- laptop, files- things that fortunately had been in her bedroom for safe keeping. While she was setting up, Eros was out scouting the area- or at least that's what she thought he was doing.

She hadn't even planned to tag along with him, but after some persuasion from Eros, they both realized there was a significant amount of risk stealing from her father's factory without a plan. So, naturally, Taka agreed to the simplest, and most practical, option. This building was their temporary base of operations, and was at a safe distance from the factory. It would be foolish to say Taka didn't enjoy staying on the side-lines while Eros went in and risked his own skin to get what they needed.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4754

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Watches the factory from a distance, Standing near the fence, wearing all black to blend in the dark.

"Taka?" he said, testing out the headset she gave him, "You there?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

(Oh right, night time's practical xD Never thought that far hehe)

"Yes." She replied with the usual boring, not-so-spontaneous tone through the headset, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Nods although she couldnt tell if he did.

"Alright then." He replied, "I'm going in."

Begins climbing the fence, forcing the barbed wire to fold on itself so he could safely climb over, dropping down to the ground and moving quickly towards the main building.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:00 pm

"They only guard the main entrances of the factory to check worker id's. Can you sneak in through a window?" She spoke through the mic as she scanned her files in her safe house.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Moves along the wall, keeping to the shadows and avoiding lights, looking for the best possible entrance.

"Ok, I think I see one Taka." watching a dark window for movement.

Begins climbing up the way, feeling around for objects attached to the wall and quickly moving up, just as a flashlight turns the corner and moves down the area he was just in.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm

"My father is a little paranoid when it comes to keeping his company safe. At night, there's usually more workers than the manager knows what to do with. That means there's more risk of being spotted, but it also means they can't keep track of their employee's very well." Her voice died out after that; she wanted to see how his mind worked, see if her explanation led him to the same conclusion she had come to, or if it would be something completely different, perhaps even better.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Climbs through the window. landing on a catwalk, quickly checking the darker surroundings, hearing voices echo in the area but finding all were coming from the level below and that the workers were unable to see him from their height.

"Im in," he said, "I think I can blend in." Looking down he could see that many of the workers were wearing black as well.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 am

She smirked from inside her safety zone and then spoke through the mic again, "Copy that. There should be a storage area below the staff lounge. Father thinks his stuff is safer underground. I couldn't find any entrance in the blueprints, so you'll have to snoop around."
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 pm

"Roger that"

He waited for the moment the hallway under him was clear, before jumping down silently. Immediately standing and moving along the hallway.

It wasn't long before others came down the hallway, yet acting completely natural allowed him to pass without so much of a second glance.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

On her laptop, Taka had hacked into the security mainframe, and could now see everything the security cameras around the warehouse. It took a while for Taka to locate Eros on the cameras, even with the tracking device on the headsets... something Taka had failed to mention. It was of her own design, and she was confident that no one would be able to 'bug' it. "You weren't exaggerating about blending in." She said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Smirks, at what he assumed was her version of a compliment, moving with a purpose that made no one question his assumed position here.

Quickly he descended a flight of stairs into a new section, passing a man in a bluish uniform with a badge and gun, giving him an acknowledging look as he passed.

"Hey." Called the guard, making Eros stop dead, contemplating the man's reaction for a moment before turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:15 pm

"Good luck," she muttered absentmindedly as she watched from her laptop screen.

(Srry, been at disneyland)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:52 pm

"Have I seen you before?" Asked the guard, walking over to him, eying him suspiciously.

"No," Eros replied shaking his head immediately, "I doubt you have, I'm from the inner city support division. I just got transferred because your section needed more techs."

Of course Eros had no idea if this was true or not, he had done some research about the company beforehand, but details on the actual companies needs were what he was most ignorant about, playing this card with a guard in hopes he was just as ignorant as he was.

For a moment the guard stood there, then nodded his head a bit.

"Inner city huh?," The guard grunted then snorted, "I never did like those so called "educated" snobs in the city. Just because they have a degree they think they know god damn everything."

Eros laughed, something he could always do in a situation that called for it.

"You and me both my friend. I feel more relaxed out here."

"Yea yea..move along." With that, the guard made his way up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:04 pm

"Hmph." Taka began switching from camera to camera, in search of any important details, leaving Eross on his own.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Walks down a second hallway, coming up on a fork, one with a sign that points to the staff lounge, and they other that points to a cafeteria.

"Ok," he said whispering into the mic, "I found the lounge."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 pm

"Some of the more seasoned workers may know something about the underground storage unit. Asking around may get you noticed though."

(Trying to think up a plot twist... -_-" Writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"Hold on... this room doesn't match the blueprints..."

But before Taka could explain herself over the mic, a group of workers came into the lounge, presumably taking a break from their shift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Re-aquiring' the Essentials   'Re-aquiring' the Essentials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Re-aquiring' the Essentials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: CAPITAL :: Ganessca Fields :: Ganessca Village-
Jump to: