Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shizu, Mika

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Shizu
Kakato

Stats : 4699

Shizu, Mika Empty
PostSubject: Shizu, Mika   Shizu, Mika I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Character Application

MIKA SHIZU

Shizu, Mika Pheonix_girl

PURAN

AgeGender Race
16 female Hairan

Aptitudes

Ability:
her abilitys are as fallows,she can fly couse of her half phonix ablitltys to fly and she can use fire to her will.
Specialty:
fire
Weakness:
water amd earth
Weapons: a fire sword

Characteristics:

Personality: she is a shy and quiet person who is always seen and not herd she it temid but will fight if needed and isent good at makeing friends

Dislikes: loude places and mean and rude people

Fears: being alone and beiing the only one of her kind

History:

she has no family ,her family was killed when she was 10.she was never good with the other kids so they would pick one her daily.she was attacted by land creaches when she lost her family.she has been on her owne ever sence and traviles the world.she hopes in finding one day more of her kind or finding a friend or one day more.she trye to open up to other but has a hard time doing so.

Other Characters: none

Last edited by mika on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7409

Shizu, Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizu, Mika   Shizu, Mika I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 am

Hello and thank you for registering at Kuroi Seken.
Before your character is approved, there are some
small tweeks that we'd like you to look over.

Please be sure to specify under "Race" what type of Puran she is. Also please take another look at her abilities. Although enhanced, there are some that are very strong and a little too close to godmodding. I would suggest to keep her abilities down to being able to fly as well as fire manipulation.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Mika Shizu
Kakato

Stats : 4699

Shizu, Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizu, Mika   Shizu, Mika I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm

k fixed it
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7409

Shizu, Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizu, Mika   Shizu, Mika I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Please be sure to go back and reread your application, I have applied the proper changes in the proper places.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Shizu, Mika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizu, Mika   Shizu, Mika I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizu, Mika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: