Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plotline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7398

Plotline Empty
PostSubject: Plotline   Plotline I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:35 am

I want your opinions and thoughts! I'd love it if you all could post below, suggesting plotlines. Maybe they target a group or member description or certain type of creature/people, or the whole world. I'm open to anything!

Now, that being said, please do not take offense if I do not use your plotline idea. I already have a few minor of my own and plan to mix and match information. Plus, plotline do evolve and change. So perhaps your idea is better for the future rather then right now.

Also, when posting, please use your own, creative ideas. You can add on to the person's post above, but I would prefer you to also have a new idea. A wide range of plot options and originality are best. It would be nice to not have the first person post, then everyone base their things off of the first person's plot line--because then there are no options and there's only really one plotline.

(I had originally posted something more indepth with a better description...but it didn't post and was lost forever...)
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4795

Plotline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotline   Plotline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

The Capital has remained strong and vigilant over the past few years, but how long will it continue to last? The dark eyll's are keen on driving the pathetic humans into chaos, and their bretheren of the light are always one step behind them. While the dark eyll's continue to attack towns outside the capital, the Anusia's stubborn leader grows more and more paranoid by the day. (hehe, luv ya~ xD) The leader of the light eylls continues to attempt contacting the Anusia leader, but can never gain enough trust, and is often ignored.

The dark eylls are beginning to form alliances with other breeds: Purans, Sihuir, and even some outside Anusia. (Perhaps Taka's father, since he DOES own plenty of weapons and resources.....)

The capital will soon break from the inside out, as even some Anusia have turned traitor. Some want freedom, while others want safety. Some, relatively more powerful, Anusia have seen some opportunity for business in this tense string of events. (Hehe, the Miyazaki family for example xD)
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

Stats : 4727

Plotline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotline   Plotline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 am

The many races of this world have always been a little iffy with each other, and there never has been real peace. The world stands divided, sometimes throwing itself into wars and fights. But what will the different races do when a new threat arises?

A large group of people are starting to make their say in the world. They might be people you know, people you live with, someone down the street. They are merchants, engineers, circus performers, traveling swords, and people in the government. They are everywhere, and you won't realize who they are until it's too late.

The leader of this group has been meddling in things that shouldn't be messed with. He or she has begun messing with the DNA codes of various races, trying to imbue powers in a race that normally has none. This leads to mutations and defects, but also great power. The main goal of the group is to show the world an ultimate peace; Death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plotline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotline   Plotline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: INFORMATION :: Out of Character-
Jump to: