Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Airen Adler
Kakato

Stats : 4698

Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Airen nodded. "A whole group of people that are puran. I was raised in a hairan clan." Airen placed her bread into her bag. "Everyone there is like you. They all hold the same animal genes." 'Like you' wasn't a slip of the tongue. Airen was strange, even for her village. It bothered her some, but she didn't like to dwell on the fact.
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

Stats : 4707

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Seymour didn't seem to catch what she said as he smiled and glanced towards the market, "So are they like a family? I used to have one of those."
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Airen shrugged. "I guess you could say that. Some people were very close in the clan. Others did what they wanted. There was always that feeling of needing others, though. The need to be around people." The hairan stared into the crowd. "I don't know if it's because we're hairan that we feel that way, or because it was how I was raised."
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm

"Well, no one ever wants to be alone, right? I used to always have fun with my family, everyone joined in on the games under our big gigantic tenthouse!" He grinned, swinging his legs back and forth as he followed Airen's gaze, "We all loved and cared for each other back then." He said rather innocently. He hadn't spoken about the circus life to anyone since he had been separated from the rest of his fellow performers, those he considered family. Seymour was delighted to have someone to talk to in the first place, the stuff about his family just sort of bursted into the conversation, relelvant or not.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:49 pm

"It sounds like a nice enough life. Wait.." Airen turned to look at the boy. "Used to? What happened?" Airen laced her fingers together behind her neck, folding her wings neatly against her body. Could it be possible that this little boy was alone and roaming the streets? The thought didn't sit well in Airen's mind. No Puran should have to be alone, especially in a town like this.
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Seymour shrugged, "We got separated somehow. Woke up in a box in the alley one day, and I haven't seen them since." He was still swinging his feet back and forth, obviously not thinking much of it. They had to be looking for him after all, right? "They could be anywhere by now though." His ears perked up as he adjusted his belt, standing up on the fountain and balancing quite easily as a walked across it, circling around to Airen's opposite side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3