Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4775

Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 am

Mr. Alcotte looked over and he chuckled. "Heh, the box talks. I have to say I have never heard that one before?" Haruka put the lid back on the box that he had opened and he looked to Airen and the oh so talking box-crate. Something told him that this was going to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

Stats : 4720

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 am

Airen smiled softly at the little voice coming out of the box. Was it amusing to the boy? Most likely not. To Airen? It was cute and funny at the same time. Casting a glance over at Haruka, Airen shrugged and said, "Oh well. I was just looking for a boy with blue hair. I was going to thank him for saving me today, and treat him to some food. So, Mr. Talking Box, have you seen where he's gone to?"
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

Stats : 4729

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

There was a pause, and then the lid of the crate creaked open slightly, and a set of amber eyes peered out, "...Food?" The eyes were both curious and innocently timid at the same time. Then a stomach gurgled from inside the box.

(haha, I love Seymour already! xD)
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 am

Mr. Alcotte smirked with his eyes closed as he turned with the click of his boot like shoes. "Well, we found him." Haruka turned his back on them and walked out of the alley for he left the alley not wanting to scare the boy further after all it to much to find him again or something close like that.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:40 am

Airen watched him go and waved a goodbye. Turning back to the crate, she noticed amber eyes looking out of it. "Yes, food. Warm bread and wild fruits. But only if you happened to know where the boy went, Mr. Box."
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 am

The set of eyes seemed to consider this a moment, then the box lid fell out, revealing the little blue-haired cat boy, "I'm right here!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

Mr. Alcotte glanced behind his shoulder and smirked before walking off and leaving them to their bonding while he goes to a stand that sells feather quill pens and looked interested at them and their prices. Haruka would be there of course if they need help then again it varies on the time and if his pocket watch goes off he will be gone in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 am

Airen stood up and took a few steps back, allowing the boy some space. "I suppose you heard what I was telling Mr. Box, then?" Airen was going to offer him a hand out of the box, but was afraid her wings might freak him out. "I was on my way to buy bread when those guys grabbed me. Would you care to accompany me?"
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yeah i would!" He answered cheerfully as he clambered out of the box and closed it back up, grinning as ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Airen nodded. "Good. This way, then." The hairan positioned her arms back into their comfortable position (Hands around her neck, arms folded against her) and walked back out to the main streets. Making sure that her little acquaintance was following, Airen navigated over to the bread stand she had seen when she had first gotten there. The bread was still warm, and the selection was infinite. Motioning to it, Airen said, "Go ahead, take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Seymour's eyes gleamed hungrily as he glanced at all the different choices of bread. He had disregarded Airen as a threat, and hardly seemed weary about her being a stranger. He obviously hadn't been on the streets long, he let his guard down too easily. Not to mention he was dressed like a circus performer, and his cat ears and bushy tail proved that he wasn't from around here.

In the end, Seymour selected a slice of banana nut bread, something which seemed to delight him as much as gold would a greedy man. Simplicity had always been that of Seymour's nature. It didn't take much to please such a kid.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Mr. Alcotte happened to notice them both at a bread stand, he smirked and shook his hand to the employee before him for he couldn't really afford the pens even though he really wanted them. Contently, Haruka walked further down the row of stands away from them where he happened to catch sight of new straps for his glasses and his face was lit like a crazy fire. How perfect they looked.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Airen cast her gaze over all of the different types of breads. Reaching out, she took a normal loaf of bread. the hairan payed her fee to the man watching the stand and started to lead the boy out of the crowd. At the edge of the marketplace there was a fountain under some trees. Taking a seat on the rim of the fountain, she patted the place next to her. "Take a seat!"
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Seymour already had his sharp teeth around his bread as he sat down next to Airen, far too occupied to even look at his new acquaintance. He did look quite adorable though, his ears darting up and down at every little sound, and his tail lashing back and forth, just barely avoiding the fountain water.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Mr. Alcotte placed his hand down on the stand softly telling the stand employee that he wanted to buy them and the employee smiled and lifted his finger and said quite happily.

"Great! That will be 1,000!" - Stand Employee

Haruka's expression was a happily grinning one to a devastasted one, his eyes were wide for maybe 10 seconds and his mouth hanging almost touching the stand he was leaning over. Taking his glasses off as well as taking his straps off and cleaning them with a cloth he asked. "Ahem, why are they so uh expensive my kind sir?"

"I'm not sure, maybe because we got them from out of the country or maybe they are made from the finest metal and such?" - Stand Employee.

Mr. Alcotte placed his glasses back on, and clicking the straps to them he counted his fingers and mentally thought. I worked as a butler for the Mafia and still I got a normal wage of 6.75. Adding up the 16 years of service had placed a fine savings account but buying these straps may deplenish the money he had since he usually buys items for his eye care, as well as food and other items including clothes and shoes. This was a problem indeed and the employee saw how hard Haruka was thinking and was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:51 pm

The Flying Fox tore her bread in half and began to chew on it. Airen cast a glance at the boy next to her. Even though she didn't know his name, he came to her rescue. Well, tried to. But she just couldn't get over the fact that he was part of the circus.

Airen remembered her mother. Always dancing and being so carefree. Deep down, Airen envied her. Airen had wanted to be normal, at least by hairan standards. Bat wings? How many people did you see with bat wings? Airen supposed that was why she hated her mother so. She was so socially accepted, and the Flying Fox obviously wasn't.

"What's your name, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

The boy looked up at her as he swund his feet back and forth, "Seymour, Miss! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:38 am

"Airen." The hairan took another bite out of her bread and scanned the crowd. Mr. Alcotte was over looking at something, and the crowd seemed to always be moving. Not unlike the sea, Airen supposed. She rolled her shoulders and flapped her wings a couple of times. When the brutish men had grabbed a hold of her, they had also pulled a few of her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 am

"You okay... Airen?" She said the name a little unsure, but leaned forward and looked up at her, his head cocked to the side and his ears pointed straight up.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 am

"Yeah, just a little sore. Doesn't seem like those men knew the meaning of gentle." The hairan smiled tensely, and took another bite of her bread.
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 pm

"No, they don't. They pick on me all the time." He added moodily as his ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:44 am

Airen just uttered an "Oh." and stared at her bread. She understood what it was like to be picked on, but usually only by herself. There wasn't much that she could say to ease his pain, considering she didn't know how. The hairan wasn't necessarily good with people.
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

His worries seemed easily forgotten, because he grinned and looked up at her, "So what brings you round here Airen?"
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:35 am

Airen shrugged, placing the rest of the bread in her lap. "Food. People watching. To be quite honest, it's kind of odd living without a clan."
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 pm

"Clan?" Seymour cocked his head to the side in a curious way; though he was indeed a puran, he had been raised by anusia circus folk, and hadn't learned quite a whole lot about the real world, especially when it came to street smarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)   Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anusias Usually Mean Trouble (Tag: Seymour, Haruka)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next