Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character: Chat Box

Go down 
+18
Vietta Emitei
Seymour De Fray
Haruka Alcotte
De Märchen Gostuv
Taka Miyazaki
Ivory Smythe
Kaya Mayonaka
Airen Adler
Iris Dimitriou
Eros Urian
Daisuke Azura
Ryousuke Azura
Olivia_Flemeild
DarkShadow6
Daisuke
Kurai
Reign
Ryenne Avon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4788

Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

hehe 'normal'... ;P

well awesome! xD lol it looks cool!

*points at Asher triumphantly* HA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cocky *starts poking Echo with 5 foot long stick* :3
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

Stats : 4720

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 pm

*looks at Asher-nii with puppy dog eyes*
*it doesn't really work, considering her eyes are metallic silver*
How've you been?

*is happy because the whole gang is back together*
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

*realizes poking is ineffective* .... Evil Plan Ha! *jabs Echo with stick till stick breaks* O.o
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

Male Posts : 56
Stats : 4710

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Okay uh Kaya? ^^; I hardly remember anyone. Someone has to point these things to me. xD I'm so funny! I'm glad that everyone is well having fun, I will soon with my new character.

*Tears* Asher Black will always be remembered! xD

Answering your question Echosong! I am very good, hanging out at college when I go and coming here to meet everyone again! ^^
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 pm

*stares at the broken stick*
*looks at Olivia/Taka*
That tickled.

College? Geez! I wish I was in college >3< But no, I have to start High School next year Emo Corner
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4776

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 pm

*Slaps Asher hard on the back* Yea, its actually kinda obvious which character was Asher's. Who else makes a character thats such a jerk but him :3
Back to top Go down
Kaya Mayonaka
Kakato
Kaya Mayonaka

Female Posts : 66
Stats : 4690

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:53 pm

YAY! you remember me!!!!*hugs more* i've been gone two years but you still remember me!!
(no seriously my grandma moved us to some place in the mountians for two years cuz apparently living in a good community is unsafe =_=;)
Back to top Go down
http://lxi-productions1100.deviantart.com/
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

You'll love it! xD Hopefully, college is fun at times. xP Making video games! lol.

I'm guessing who Eros is. >.> Reign right. Geez, why am I haunted! Oh well, yes I make characters who are jerks, just to watch them soften up! XD

Unsafe? Anywhere is unsafe. xD
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Emo Corner

*trying to force the two parts of the sticks back together*
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Uhh huh, great guess bud!! And its not my fault, you the one who came back

Btw how is that gorgeous sister of yours? :3
Back to top Go down
Kaya Mayonaka
Kakato
Kaya Mayonaka

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm

um o-chan- i meaan taka-chan thats not gonna work....here*pulls out ducktape*
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 pm

And Asher's characters DO soften up eventually. Albeit, it usually takes a lot like abducting girls and getting locked in towers but HEY! It's all fun, right? Right?!

*starts flying around*
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 pm

>.> She is in summer school again. Gorgeous? O.o Maybe I shouldn't of came back? *About to hit his head on the wall*
Back to top Go down
Kaya Mayonaka
Kakato
Kaya Mayonaka

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

0_0............d-did i miss something over those two years? and please stay Asher-sama!
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

*gasps* Yay! :D *snatches duck tape, attaches stick back into one piece* hehe... *moves to smack Echo with it, but then sees crazy person flying in the air* You\'re a genious... *starts whistling innocently after hearing 'abducting'* xP

Last edited by Taka Miyazaki on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

XD awww dont do that, just because I annoy the living hell out of you, it just means I like you, just ask EVERYONE here, most of you know how I am right? :D
Back to top Go down
Kaya Mayonaka
Kakato
Kaya Mayonaka

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Reign-kun? the cool guy i meet in battle
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm

*points to Kaya* I dont even know who you are >.> creeeeeeeeepeeeeeeer
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

*keeps flying around*
*swoops down and messes up "Chuck's" hair with her feet*
Be wary of this one, Asher-nii.
He has been known to throw things. Showdown
Back to top Go down
Kaya Mayonaka
Kakato
Kaya Mayonaka

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 pm

yes you do you just forgot me Despair
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Yes, you annoy the hell out of me! xD I have small tolerance of guys trying to date my sister! >.> Even though her boyfriend is starting to get on my nerves. I guess it is just a brother thing?

Reign, I know you mean well. lol. Even though she goes to summer school she still asks if Kuroi is back up and I'm not telling her. >.> Keep her from you. xD

I'm glad everyone here loves me so much to stay but I may leave, it all depends of course. :P Yes, my characters do soften up through the course of time. Abducting, and stuff like Echo says is the sure truth, it takes a lot of crazy action to soften up my characters. Make it fun for you all of course! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaya Mayonaka
Kakato
Kaya Mayonaka

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 pm

*shakes head* I will never understand why you seem to be the most threatened by me even though Im probably the last person you should be worrying about of all people, on account of the distance :3

Yes it does make it fun, but sometimes super pointless too >.>
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

*pokes a little pebble on the ground, muttering to herself* Where's Onee-chan? Despair

@ Asher: Hehe, or crazy people ^_^ And ur not leaving! D:
Back to top Go down
Airen Adler
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Super pointless= character development= fun!

I wish you wouldn't leave, Asher, but I can't keep you here against your will. I'll just enjoy the time everyone is here again. And remember the old days....

*sighs and flies in circles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character: Chat Box
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next