Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bathrooms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

Stats : 5519

Bathrooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms   Bathrooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Good. *Umineko sits back down with a sigh, and curls up underneath the sink. His ears lay flat and he keeps his tail curled up near is cheek.*
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

Male Posts : 379
Stats : 5586

Bathrooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms   Bathrooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm

*Blinks confused and his ears twitch slightly and he walks toward the window* I have to go! See ya around...Umi-neko?" *Silently snickers and jumps out the window with his ear up and tail wagging while he runs away into the woods*
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

Stats : 5519

Bathrooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms   Bathrooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

*He sighs and doesn't bother to look.* Good bye Seishou, remember to comb those dead bodies out of your hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bathrooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathrooms   Bathrooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathrooms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: Inside the Castle-
Jump to: